.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Hydrogen Hummer . . . . Hmmmm


Oh sure...a Hydrogen Hummer. But, like Arnold....it's pure Hollywood....all show and no go. Don't get me wrong--I think people ought to be able to drive what they can afford, and what they want to drive. I'm not one of those enviromental nut cases who believes in letting birds keep people off beaches, and torching SUV's I actually own an SUV, and I'm proud of it--I can take our scouts wherever we need to go; however, if you're going to make promises, even environmental ones--there ought to be more substance to them than another Terminator movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home