.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Election of Values

Well, elections come and go, and this one is gone. I was very disapointed, as were millions of others, in the outcome. I've been on the losing side many times (I'm a life long Democrat and have voted Democratic at the presidential level since 1972); however, this election was much more personal than any before. Now my disapointment has given way to both anger and resolve.

I'm angry because I hear this was an election decided upon morality and values. I'm angry at the Democratic party for allowing the Republican political propaganda machine to define Democrats as lacking values and morals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home