.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Friday, April 22, 2005

G-Mail Invitations

I have a few G-Mail invitations for any who are interested. A comment or two may get you one. Hurry while supplies last. It's Friday (happy day) and we have a camporee this weekend with scouts. The only down side is that we may also have some rain. I love camping, but I'm not much on doing it in the rain. I suppose if we can get the tents up before the storms hit . . . we should be in great shape. I'll post a few photos over the weekend! And . . . be careful out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home