.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Guy's Goulash


We'll it's not really mine. I just appropriated the recepie from one of my dutch oven cook books. This was at our annual Father's and Son's outing, last weekend May 13, 2005. This is one of the dishes I made, along with a chocolate cake, which turned out pretty good. We had lots of food, more than we probably needed. Needless to say, no one went away hungry. I'm new to DO cooking, but I like it, and I'm hopefully getting just a bit better at it each time. We've cooked this dish a few times at scout campouts, and the scouts like it. I still need to work on getting the biscuits on the top to get done just a bit more on the inside, and it will be pretty close to perfect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE AM INTRESTED IN THE G MAT INVITATION,SO HOW DO WE DO IT.YOU CAN CONTACT ME WITH MY EMAIL donclefyrano@yahoo.com

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home