.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Simon--Garfunkel's Brother


Well, make that half brother. Simon is our newest addition. He is a West Highland White Terrier. We brought Simon home last Wednesday, May 11, 2005, all the way from Phoenix, AZ. He was born February 25, 2005 at Sundust Westies. This brings our total Westie count to two, with Simon, and his brother Garfunkel. We got Garfunkel from the same breeder back in June 2001. They are getting along great, and Simon has grown and matured significantly in the last week we have had him. I'll have to get some photos of the brothers together . . . perhaps even in concert.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5/19/06 Hi Guy, I have tried several times to call and email Sundust Westies as I am looking for a Westie and was impressed with the web site, and, somehow you showed up tonight on a Westie search I did. If you have any recent info,phone #, email, etc, re Sundust, I would so appreciate you sharing it w/ me. I have had Westies in the past,and just cannot locate any decent breeders in SO CA. Thanks, Christine . My email: 2berose@westiemail.com

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home