.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Friday, August 12, 2005

Fall Photo


Since my blogging has been so inconsistent over the last several months, on those days I don't have much time to post, I'm going to try to post at least a photo I've taken over the years. Today's is a shot I took on 10/6/00, in what is called the Alpine Loop in the canyons of northern Utah, between Provo and American Fork. It is a very colorful drive in late September and early October. Camera Nikon Cool Pix 990

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home