.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Saturday, August 20, 2005

House of the Lord

I attended an open house of the Newport Beach Temple, of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, last weekend. The Church routinely offers tours open to the public prior to a temple's dedication. Please see here, here and here for more detailed information on LDS Temples. I'll post a few photos of the outside of the building that I took when I was there; however, in the interim you can see some very good shots during the temple's construction here, and here. For a couple of shots of the interior, you can see the Celestial Room here, and the Baptistry here. These photos are courtesy of Meridian Magazine, as they did not allow visitors to take photos inside the temple during the tours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home