.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Monday, August 22, 2005

Six Feet Is Now Under . . . Rest in Peace

Well, on a lighter note (well, sort of) I'll admit I was a regular viewer of HBO's Six Feet Under. I think I watched every episode at least once, and now the final one at least three times. This was absolutely a fabulous series. I will truly miss watching the new episodes each week, and will now have to be content with the memories it has left. Claire, is and was my favorite of the show's characters. I loved the way the show ended, and that Claire lived a long and very full love filled life. May we all be so fortunate. Here's to ya Six Feet Under.


Claire Simone Fisher

1983 - 2085

Born March 13, 1983. Died February 11, 2085 in Manhattan. Claire grew up in Los Angeles and studied art at LAC-Arts College. She worked as an advertising and fashion photographer and photojournalist for nearly fifty years, creating several memorable covers for Washington Post magazine, W, and The Face. Claire often exhibited her work in New York and London art galleries and in a time when nearly everyone else in her field had turned to digital scanning and computer-driven imaging, she continued to use a silver-based photographic process. Claire began teaching photography as a faculty member at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts in 2018, earning tenure in 2028. She's pre-deceased by her beloved husband Ted Fairwell.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home