.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Thursday, September 29, 2005

What I've Been Doing



I've been too busy to blog regularly these past couple of weeks. I started Wood Badge training, for my scouting position. I'm in the Fox Patrol. For those unfamiliar with scouting, you can read all about Wood Badge training here. With work, and the extra time Wood Badge requires, my blogging has diminished . . ..though probably not noticeable to most. The practical portion of the training spans two three day weekends, one in September, and another in October, with two patrol meetings in between. We're now over half way done, with just the remaining three day weekend in October left. After that, its off to work my ticket, and complete the training within the next year or so. Thus far its been well worth the time investment--though somewhat more intense than I anticipated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home