.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What I've Been Doing II (Wood Badge)




I've been out of town again, for the completion of Wood Badge, which I blogged about in September. We spent the last three days of our Wood Badge experience camping out up at Camp French, near Lopez Lake. It was a very intense, yet very rewarding experience as well. I don't have much time to blog at the moment, so I'll have to return soon with more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home