.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Crew & Troop 432 Camp Out

DSC_0016
Our Crew and Troop went to the Oceano Dunes this weekend for our monthly camp out. I'm testing my new Flickr account, that allows me to post photos directly to my blog. So, check out our photos. If you reside somewhere like Fargo, North Dakota keep in mind we can actually camp out on the beach in November on California's Central Coast. You can see all the photos I posted of our camp out here. And, I just can't resist posting these two below of our incredible Central Coast beaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home