.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Friday, November 18, 2005

Saints and Soldiers To Air On History Channel

Saints and Soldiers, the award winning WWII drama, premiers on the History Channel this weekend. It plays Saturday, 11/19/05, at 8:00 p.m. and 12:00. Eastern Time. Looks like a decent movie weekend after all. Here's Netfix reviews.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Brian Duffin said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I know what I will be watching this evening. :-)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Guy Murray said...

Hi Brian. . . . I started . . .but couldn't get through it. Good movie . . .but I'll have to rent it down the road.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Brian Duffin said...

Guy, I was very impressed with the movie. It's even one I would rent and/or purchase for future viewing.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home