.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tookie Williams Update

In order to put "Tookie" Williams into context, I highly recommend reading The Los Angeles County District Attorney's response to Stanley Williams' petition for executive clemency here.

As I said before, this is NOT a very nice guy. Did he deserve to die? Probably. Should the State of California executed him? I still believe no. He should still be rotting in prison, and should have remainded there until he died of natural causes having to reflect the remainder of his days on his useless and miserable life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

I, for one, agree with you.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home