.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Hey there all you Irish and adopted Irish for this day . . . Have a Happy ONE! By the way. Isn't this supposed to be a holdiay? Shouldn't we get the day off?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Craig said...

My wife and I celebrated St. Patrick's Day a day earlier while visiting my parents in San Diego: corn beef and cabbage—and it was very good!

The next day, on the 17th we headed for Pismo (halfway to home) and got more excitement than we bargained for from your neck of the woods on Highway 101 north of Santa Barbara when a dozen or so police cars came roaring down the highway in the other direction with a helicopter and various vehicles stopped, a car in the ditch, and people heading for emergency phones though it took almost a day to figure out what was going on. I'm glad the police came out okay.

Anyway, good luck on your new Nipomo site!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Guy Murray said...

Craig, Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. Yes . . our own Central Coast home to a three person homicide in Pismo's Denny's. I'm not sure Pismo has seen a three person homicide in one year, let alone one afternoon. Needless to say it was quite a shock to our sleepy little central coast.

I stopped by the Donkey Path--interesting history, and blog. I like it. Take care.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home