.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Sunday, March 12, 2006

New Nipomo Blog--Nipomo News

I have a new blog, where I'll be discussing issues relating to Nipomo, CA, where I live and work. I'll also be discussing issues affecting the south county in San Luis Obispo County, and the county and community in general. Come check us out over at our WordPress site. I'm trying out WordPress to see its advantages over Blogger. Come on over and read for a while over at the new Nipomo News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home