.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Monday, April 10, 2006

2006 Toyota Prius

I gave up one of these












For one of these.



And so far, I'm really loving it. The 2006 Prius is a like a technology love fest, as well as an excellent source of transportation. There is quite a steep learning curve, not so much to drive it; but, to really learn all of its capabilities. I have conquered some of the basics; but, I have a long, long way to go to truly learn all it can do. So far I'm averaging close to 40 mpg; however, I'm only on the first tank of gas.

Just doing my part to cut down on middle east oil, and making the central coast just a bit cleaner place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home