.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Guy's Blog

Just one Guy's personal blog of thoughts & sense--common, non, and otherwise--of the world in which we live.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nipomo, Central Coast, California, United States

I also blog over at Nipomo News, Messenger and Advocate and Bloggernacle Times

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dan Quayle The Music Critic

This is rich--Dan Quayle walking out of a John Mellencamp concert because Mellencamp dared to express a political viewpoint different from Quayle's. I'm certain Quayle's departure must have just devestated Mellencamp. Please!!!!!!! Perhaps he was rushing off to a spelling bee?

6 Comments:

Blogger annegb said...

If the Dixie Chicks can do, so can Dan Quayle. He has the right to his opinions, too.

That sort of reminds me of when the lady on Everybody Loves Raymond walked out of the Emmy's because of the bad language. I thought she was very brave.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Guy Murray said...

Annegb: Come on, now really. The Dixie Chicks are much more credible than Dan Quayle. And, I think they can even spell :-)

10:04 AM  
Blogger annegb said...

I'd hardly heard of the Dixie Chicks before the hoopla. And how do you know they can spell?

Plus some of my best friends can't spell worth a darn.

I wouldn't vote for Dan Quayle, but I wouldn't vote for them, either.

I'm sort of going with Feingold at the moment. I like that guy, what I know of him.

8:47 AM  
Blogger SAIFUL LIZAN BAHRI said...

Shop Men's Coats and Men's Jackets at buy-men-jacket.blogspot.com carries a large selection of Men's Coats, Men's Jackets, Men's Leather Jackets, Jackets for Men.

http://buy-men-jacket.blogspot.com/

9:34 AM  
Blogger Guy's guy said...

Hey dude

Cool blog. Check mine out if you get a chance. Looking for some hits!

http://theworldawayfromcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/05/sport.html

2:30 AM  
Anonymous wheelchairs said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home